We are pleased to invite papers in formal epistemology, broadly construed to include related areas of philosophy as well as cognate disciplines like statistics, psychology, economics, computer science, and mathematics.
RequirementsSubmissions should be:
- prepared for anonymous review,
- no more than 6,000 words,
- accompanied by a max 300 word abstract, and
- in PDF format.
Where to Submit
Submission is via the EasyChair website.
- Conor Mayo-Wilson (Washington)
- Chris Meacham (UMass Amherst)
- Sarah Moss (Michigan)
- Richard Pettigrew (Bristol)
- Jim Pryor (NYU)
- Julia Staffel (Washington–St. Louis)
- H. Orri Stefansson (Stockholm)
- Scott Sturgeon (Birmingham)
- Mike Titelbaum (Wisconsin–Madison)
- Joel Velasco (Texas Tech)
- Jonathan Weisberg (Toronto)
- Roger White (MIT)
The final selection of the program will be made with an eye to diversity. We especially encourage submissions from PhD candidates, early career researchers, and members of groups underrepresented in academic philosophy.
Some funds are available to reimburse speakers’ travel expenses. The available amounts are still being determined, but we hope to cover most/all expenses for student and early career speakers. Childcare can also be arranged.